It is not just almost the end of holy week, we are also celebrating the anniversary of our archer family. Yes, our family is into archery, and I will share about it in another blog post.
Here is the breakfast for today. My hubby loved the cheesy french toast. I shared the recipe below.
I also made mixed fruits in mango sweet sauce.
Cheesy French Toast Recipe
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fresh milk (I used nonfat milk)
- butter for cooking (approximately 3 tablespoon)
- brown sugar
- Quick melt cheese (I use Laughing Cow Light sliced cheese because I just love the taste of Laughing Cow)
- Beat the eggs and the milk together in a big bowl.
- Heat a flat frying pan, butter the surface.
- Dip a sliced bread in the egg mixture and fry on one side in low heat.
- When the underside is browned, flip it and spread a teaspoon of brown sugar on the cooked surface. Top a sliced cheese to melt.
- When the bottom side is cooked, put it in a serving plate and slice in half to make it a triangle.
- Repeat with the rest of the bread slices.
- Heat the leftover butter, and pour the leftover egg mixture in the pan. Cook the egg in low heat.
- Mix the forming cooked egg in the center until there is no more liquid egg and milk mixture.
- Transfer the soft scrambled eggs in a smallbowl.
Mixed Fruits Recipe
- 1 medium sized pear
- 1 medium apple
- 3 bananas
- 1 can Mango flavored condensed milk (or plain condensed milk)
- chocolage syrup, optional
- Slice the bananas into thin bite size slices.
- Slice the pear and apple into bite size pieces the same sizeas the bananas.
- Mix all the fruits in a bowl.
- Top with condensed milk. No need to mix. You can drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate before serving.